Production Test Technician
DescriptionUnder minimal supervision, applies established principles and procedures to perform standard, routine technical activities relating to the manufacture and test of client products, in a frequently highly time-sensitive environment.
• Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
• Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from a wide variety of blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
• Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
• May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
• Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to a wide variety of technical problems.
• May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
• High school degree or equivalent
• 4-6 years years experience in a Test Technician role
• Experience troubleshooting circuits and mechanical assemblies is required
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Ireland.